THINGS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED ABOUT MOTIONCAM !
vrijdag 17 januari 2020
MotionCam is a wireless motion detector with a camera for photo verification of alarms.
MotionCam detects movement and makes a series of photos. Even if there is no lighting, the security company and the user can see what happened thanks to the IR illumination: whether it was false activation or a burglar.
Besides, MotionCam does not violate privacy. The detector activates the camera only in the event of an alarm — neither the user nor the security company can take photos on demand.
Fields of application
- Offices and stores: you will always know who is inside: an intruder or your manager who forgot to disarm the system
- Houses with big animals: the detector will help differentiate a dog from a burglar
- Apartments: the system will tell you whether it's your babysitter, who came back home after shopping and forgot to disarm the system, or the alarm was real
- And other premises where it's important to see the cause of the alarm
Brief tech specs
- Motion detection range: up to 12 meters
- Photo resolution: up to 640 × 480 pixels
- Can ignore pets up to 20 kg in weight and up to 50 cm in height
- Transmit photos in less than 9 seconds
- IR-backlight for taking pictures in the dark
- Communicates at a distance of up to 1,700 meters from the hub
- Runs for up to 4 years from the bundled batteries
Photos from MotionCam are transferred to the Ajax PRO Desktop app and the Manitou Alarm Monitoring Platform. Integration with other stations will be added in the next updates.
🚨 MotionCam detectors require a Hub 2 control panel for their operation. Please note that connection to the ReX range extender is not provided.
🚨 Check with your Ajax manager for MotionCam availability. The detector is also available in the StarterKit Cam security kit.